While most students enjoyed a traditional day of learning at school on Friday, Feb. 2, students at Turtle River Montessori preschool and elementary through high school campuses transformed their classrooms and playground into the Philippines, England, Ecuador, Thailand, China, Japan, and Colonial America for their annual Cultural Peace Festival.
- Young boy from the Bahamas gets a birthday party thanks to his classmates
- Kids throw birthday party for classmate who evacuated the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian
- Students in Jupiter write letters of comfort to children in the Bahamas
- Expert says hashtags are putting children at risk online
- Local man creates The Container App which can help kids sharpen their math skills