While most students enjoyed a traditional day of learning at school on Friday, Feb. 2, students at Turtle River Montessori preschool and elementary through high school campuses transformed their classrooms and playground into the Philippines, England, Ecuador, Thailand, China, Japan, and Colonial America for their annual Cultural Peace Festival.
- VIRTUAL VIEWING PARTY WITH TEDX SPEAKERS AND LIVE Q&A
- Local air conditioning company installs special equipment to protect students from COVID
- Lighting The Educational Flame
- Young boy from the Bahamas gets a birthday party thanks to his classmates
- Kids throw birthday party for classmate who evacuated the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian