Cindy Metzler pulled the folded sheet of paper from her purse. It was a copy of Martin Luther King Jr.’s “I Have a Dream” speech, and her 8-year-old son, Trevor, had been reading it during the car ride over. “I thought it was really good,” Trevor said.
- Young boy from the Bahamas gets a birthday party thanks to his classmates
- Kids throw birthday party for classmate who evacuated the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian
- Students in Jupiter write letters of comfort to children in the Bahamas
- Expert says hashtags are putting children at risk online
- Local man creates The Container App which can help kids sharpen their math skills