Cindy Metzler pulled the folded sheet of paper from her purse. It was a copy of Martin Luther King Jr.’s “I Have a Dream” speech, and her 8-year-old son, Trevor, had been reading it during the car ride over. “I thought it was really good,” Trevor said.
- VIRTUAL VIEWING PARTY WITH TEDX SPEAKERS AND LIVE Q&A
- Local air conditioning company installs special equipment to protect students from COVID
- Lighting The Educational Flame
- Young boy from the Bahamas gets a birthday party thanks to his classmates
- Kids throw birthday party for classmate who evacuated the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian