2022 REGISTRATION INSTRUCTIONS
To initiate the enrollment process, please see instructions below. The student is not considered enrolled until Part One (Online Registration) and Part Two (Registration Forms) are completed and submitted. The registration fee must accompany your documentation.
Part One Registration (Online)
Part 1 Registration (click here)
- Choose the box that says “New Family Registration” **IMPORTANT – BOTH New & Returning families use the same option.
- Complete all requested information for Parent #1 and press “Submit”. Parent #2 can be added on the next screen by clicking “Add Parent/Guardian.”
- Click “Add Child” to enter information for the 1st child you wish to register. Click “Add Child” for each additional child you wish to register or click “Finish” to complete the online registration.
If you wish to edit/update any information provided during the online registration, follow steps 1-4 above. Then enter your email and personal password (established during your initial registration process) under the “Returning Parent/Guardian” section.
Part Two Registration
Once Part One Online Registration is complete, TRM administration will send home a hard copy of documents for Part Two Enrollment Packet. After Friday, January 28th, 2022, students who have not enrolled will be considered new students and will have to comply with the new student registration fees for the next academic year. This will be strictly enforced and no exceptions for delayed responses will be made.
Please include the following items after completing the two packet submission:
- Current Immunization Record and Student Health Physical
- Registration fee paid in full:
Tuition Express Form (click here)
Credit Card Auth. Form (click here)
If you have questions, please don’t hesitate to call either the East Campus at 561-746-1998 or West Campus at 561-745-1995.
For your convenience, we have added both Tuition Fee Schedules:
18 months – Kindergarten (click here)
1st grade – 8th grade (click here)